Friday, January 30, 2009

Making progress

As far as potty training, we are making progress!! Yay!!

Before, this is where she might go to take care of business.



But today I found her on the potty with the door closed (I guess she likes her privacy) taking care of business. I am so proud of her!! She's had several recent accidents after a good week of big girl undies, so I'm not sure what that's about, but I haven't made a big deal out of it and have just encouraged her to go on the potty next time. Anytime I ask her if she needs to go, it's an immediate "no". But I know the reminders help. We are getting there!! Amen!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Taylor! Congrats on the potty training accomplishment!! There's nothing I dreaded more than potty training... Oh, so trying on a mommy's patience! Hang in there. It's so great once it's all said and done. Sounds like you're doing a wonderful job!
Love,
Amy