Friday, December 5, 2008

Teagan's first...

Baby Sleep Over!


Last weekend we did a back to back movie switch with my sister, Alison and Jay. We went to the movie while they watched the girls and then we watched their girls while they went. Four Christmas's, it was pretty funny. Anyway, it was a dramatic first couple of minutes because Price had to go let my other sister's dog out while I watched all four of them! No easy task! Then, Dovie spit up on Price, then pooped out of her diaper, all at the same time as all three of the little babies were needing a nap. After trying to lay the twins in the bed, which didn't work (I think it's something about this house...), I piled them all on the big bed and before too long, they were all fast asleep! It was sweet!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is a sweet picture. It is going to be so much fun the older they get and have more cousin sleep-overs.

Amy Hall said...

Precious!

haute shot photography said...

Um, this was beyond adorable. And I can't wait until Pres and Allie have their first sleepover ... can you imagine?!?!?!?!!?