Friday, December 12, 2008

Good news!

On the business end of things, I have good news! I am now accepting plastic (yes, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover) when you place an order and for booking sessions! Welcome to the 2000's, Taylor Made!! And I must say it's nice to have finally arrived!

And if you're wondering why all the peppiness at such a late hour, it's because of too much caffeine today. An impromptu play date got me going early stuffing things in the nearest possible nook and cranny and sweeping up dust bunnies straightening up the house and getting ready for the day (if you call my frumpy clothes "getting ready for the day"). And before I knew it I was jabbering my way through lunch with all the kids and my girlfriend. After everyone left and I got the girls down for their nap, I started to feel a slight tinge of a caffeine headache setting in and realized I had not enjoyed my strong cups of Joe. With haste, I quickly warmed up the 6 cup pot I had made when I first woke up, threw in some french vanilla, and pretty much chased it with a "spot of tea".

Oh and if that didn't show enough of my lack of restraint today, my sweet tooth was whispering sweet nothings in my ear about the bag of Reece's pieces peanut butter cups stowed away in the candy bowl above the hutch. ...half a bag of chocolate might have contributed additional caffeine in which I did not account when I was throwing 'em back earlier in the day.... so maybe that's it!!

No comments: