Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin fun at the Arboretum

This is a little late, but better late than never. We went for a "picnic in the park" a couple of weeks ago and had some fun with some friends at the pumpkin patch at the arboretum. We since went back and took my big camera and took some more pictures. But I wanted to share a couple from this day. I have been so bad about posting pictures of the girls and giving updates.

Here are the girls with Jackson and Judah. I like this one because the two in the middle are totally playing footsies!!


Teagan, 12 months. I forgot her bow in the car, but she rarely leaves it on for more than a nanosecond.


Presley, almost 2.5 years. She picked out her own shoes to wear this day (and most days for that matter).


I told Price (hubby) this morning, there are about to be some big changes in the Pointer house. Presley is paci obsessed! The girl is psycho about her pacies. She found a tub of them during Teagan's party and carried them around. There are still some stragglers laying around, but I think I've finally found most of them and put them back up. We are gearing up for passing them on to the paci fairy or Santa or someone to give them to the babies that need them. It's getting ridiculous!

And as far as Teagan's obsessions, she still likes to nurse! All day and ALL night in fact! The last couple of nights have been really rough for some reason and each morning I wake up thinking somethings got to give. But if you try to cut her off early or refuse to appease her, all hell breaks loose....in the middle of the night!! So you can imagine what happens next. What Teagan wants at 2, 3, 4 in the morning, little Teagan gets. I think she's cutting her molars though, in her defense. Weaning is definitely on our agenda.

No comments: