Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sisterhood - pirates and fros

I was taking pictures of Teagan today for her announcement (yes, she's 3 1/2 months old and I still haven't gotten them out!!), and Presley would creep into the shot. She would stay for a few pictures and then creep back out. She did this a few times. It actually worked out great! I don't know why I didn't think about it before now!


And although the pictures aren't perfect in every way, like I would like them to be (notice the one where Teagan looks like a pirate and Presley's hair in both - though freshly combed, looks like a fro), they capture the sisterhood between them! Teagan really brightens up when she sees Presley. And every morning when Presley wakes up, she's got to go over to Teagan and say good morning! They are really sweet sisters!




No comments: