Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bloglines

Don't know if you've already heard of Bloglines, but I know there are a few people who, like me, just started 'bloggin' and might like to know about Bloglines.com. My sister, the OB (original blogger), who is a blogger from way back, introduced me to it. She reads lots of blogs. And when I say lots, I mean LOTS!! So bloglines is a way to see if you have new posts on any of the blogs that you read all at once. It's all free, too! This way you click once and not 11 times (how many blogs I read at the moment). Anywho, I had to share!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Taylor! Just wanted to say I love your blog and check on it often! You are so talented!

Speaking of reading blogs, do you read pioneer woman? It is a GREAT blog and I really think you would love it...www.pioneerwoman.com.

;)Amy