Thursday, July 22, 2010

Framed Pictures

This is probably SO yesterday. But my sister gave me this old window frame she found when she was cleaning out her shed.



I was going to put pictures behind the glass, but then they didn't clean up well so instead I took the panes out. I printed some pictures to size in black and white and had them mounted on styrene board. I put them into place, added some picture wire, and hung it in my kitchen. I love how it turned out and that I actually finished a project. I'm so bad about envisioning a fun project like this, but then never doing it! I thought I would share! (I took all these pictures with my phone, so bare with me!)






I'm linking this post up to the Shabby Chic Cottage's Transformation Thursdays.

5 comments:

Carole said...

love it! i'm so not creative when it comes to stuff like that, so i'm always amazed at my friends who are!

Unknown said...

Beautiful...Great project to enjoy in the home.

Dagmar Mueller said...

Love it! I have a friend who has used old wood from a barn all around her house and it really looks cool! Love that rugged look! Makes me want to redo my house again. :-)

Crystal Hays said...

This looks so good, Taylor! I'm way impressed. Can you do a project like that for my house?

Lainey-Paney said...

Love it AND love the shabby chic look right on top of the crisp, clean subway tiles.
Looks great!