Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Gage

I drove north to meet Baby Gage a few weeks ago, and now that the announcements have been mailed out, I get to share all the pictures here on the ol' blog.

First, I loved this one of sweet, little (but not so little, if you check out his birth weight below) Gage in his nursery lying in his crib. His nursery was awesome! His mama, Sara, knows how to decorate! Her whole house was inspirational actually!




Baby Gage slept for us a little at the beginning and then not some much until we went outside and he was out! And his birth announcement, which might be my favorite yet! (See Tina Parker's My Lil Creations)


FRONT:


BACK:


Thanks so much, Sara and Carl! Hope you invite me back soon, with or without my camera!!

P.S. Can I just say, I love big babies. I was a big baby myself at 9 lbs, 15 oz. and my first, Presley was a shocking (to me anyway) 9 lbs, 2 oz . I layed off the sweets during my second pregnancy and Teagan was 8 lbs 14 oz (saved myself 4 oz, whoohoo).

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

So Sweet!
{...and I'm quite partial to the name!}