Friday, May 14, 2010

Chicken, Brocolli, and Rice Casserole

I love me a good casserole! This is a good one that my mother-in-law cooks! It's a crowd-pleaser and the ingredients store for a good while, so it's nice to cook for playdates, pot lucks, and just about anything else!

Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice Casserole

3 chicken breasts, raw and cubed
2 cups of minute rice
1 can cream of chicken
1 can cream of mushroom
1 regular sized bag of frozen broccoli florets
2 -2 ½ cups of water
Small bag of sharp cheddar, shredded (reserve some to sprinkle on top)
Garlic salt and pepper (a lot of both!)

Mix together and pour in casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake at 350 for one hour.

(If I've already posted this here, sorry for the repost, I didn't have it in the recipe category, but it seems like I have posted this...)

No comments: