Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pure Beauty

I had the honor of photographing some beautiful faces during the SAKS Fifth Avenue Pure Beauty campaign as part of beauty week where they had lots of exclusive gifts, including a FREE 5x7 for all their wonderful clients!! I wish that I could post a picture all the beautiful ladies I had the pleasure of meeting, but here are just a few!









These two were having a fun BFF day together!


Some of the fellas even got in on the fun (not without a little coaxing, but...)! How fun is that??


All the ladies that day (makeup artists and clients) were so fun and sassy! I felt sassy just being a part of it! (AND because the Doir makeup artist fixed me right up!)

Thanks, Jennifer for a wonderful opportunity!

If you have an event that needs photographing, call me!!

No comments: