Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Senior Pictures

My cousin just graduated high school and I was thrilled when she asked if I'd take some senior pictures for her. She came out this way and we did some studio and then we went out and about around town. I had a ball and I wanted to get her a sneak peak ASAP! There are so many good ones, I might have to post more as I work through them. I can not decide which are my favorites!

She has grown into such a beautiful young lady and I am proud of her! Wishing you much success in the future, Ash!







4 comments:

Amy Hall said...

Taylor,
I love the first one you took of your cousin! YOu really know how to capture the moment!
I am impressed.
amy

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for taking those pictures! they turned out amazing and they are already on my myspace! i put the url to your website in the caption as well! you're great!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh what a beauty!! I can't wait to see them all and get one for myself. I love all these. The one on the rail road track is my personal favorite.

Lainey-Paney said...

She looks so pretty & grown up!