Friday, October 23, 2009

Arboretum with Friends: Part 1

Since we've been having such great fall weather (in between some rain) and because my membership to the arboretum was going to expire at the end of this month, and mama needed her money's worth, we planned some trips to the arboretum. And because everyone couldn't go on the same day, we planned two parts to the fall fun at the arboretum. Again, I'm all about getting my money's worth!
Part one was with Elliana and her mama, Robyn on Monday.
(I was totally going to pick one favorite. But I couldn't - with that sweet smile, and those incredibly thick, dark eyelashes, and that sunkissed face with those beautiful eyes.... I had to share.)








Part two was today and there were lots of cuties!! So please, as always, stay tuned!

No comments: