Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Little Green Chair

I've had my eye on this little green chair at Helping Hands, the local thrift store, for a while now. Last time I went, all furniture was 35% off. I took that as God blessing this purchase! I brought it home, and even though Hubby said it's "uglier than a dogs booty" (not his exact words, but very, very close), I really love it. It has great lines, small and lightweight, and one day I want to get it recovered. But right now, I'll use it green and all! So I guess you can say, Taylor Made Messages is going Green!! (P.S. I did buy some reusable grocery bags today at the grocery store.)


Thanks to the lovely Willa and Dovie for helping me model it!

4 comments:

Alison said...

I'm lovin' the chair. And the girls have the cutest smiles, but do you think you could photoshop their eyeballs to BOTH be looking at the camera. ;)

mommyof2 said...

i love the chair and the girls sitting in the chair are too too cute

Lainey-Paney said...

I'm loving the chair too!

don't you have some snappy photo software that could make the chair whatever color you wanted? {I have no idea about photo software, so I just assume that they make some program to do just about anything....}

MiMi said...

Darling!