Friday, September 12, 2008

Still in the works

Just a quick update on the studio. ETA - by the end of the weekend! We put the pedal to the medal and the studio/office will be ready in less than 48 hours! Can you tell I'm SOO excited! I seriously have been loosing sleep as I think of all the great things I am going to get to do in there very soon! My creativity has been running wild! It is perfect in every way! It even has some natural light coming in, which is ooh so nice!

Meanwhile, here is a current picture as it stands right NOW!



Items still left to do:


  • Faux finish my main studio wall. The base coat is already on. Can you tell which one it is?? (Not into a turquoise and brown faux? Never fear, there will be several colors to choose from, and not as jazzy!!)

  • Put up base boards, which are already painted.

  • Touch up paint.

  • Clean up the construction zone! (This could take a while! Notice I did NOT take pictures of this!)

I will post more pics once it is 100% complete! Keep your eyes out for a special to come and take 'er on test run! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great... ya'll are doing a great job!

Lisa said...

I cannot wait to see the finished product!

Crystal Hays said...

I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the finished studio! I think it's going to be such a hit that Price will have no choice but to relocate his office:)