Thursday, May 1, 2008

I've been tagged!

Holly Green, my friend and girl who cuts my hair, tagged me to complete the following 4's. I lead a fairly boring life, I feel like, and sometimes I feel the need to elaborate, so I'll try to make this interesting without going overboard.

4 jobs I have had: (I appear to be a job hopper, but I'm really not!)
House Manager (my current job)
Dietitian at Children's Medical Center
Dietitian for a bariatrix weight loss clinic
Dietitian for a health and fitness website

4 movies I have seen more than once:
Goonies
Dirty Dancing
Grease
Half Baked

4 places I have lived:
Garland, TX
Nacogdoches, TX
Rockwall, TX
I don't even have a fourth!

4 tv shows I watch:
American Idol
Ultimate Fighter
House of Babies (when I was pregnant anyways)
Doodlebops

4 places I have been:
Puerto Vallarta
California
New Jersey
NYC

4 favorite foods:
Pho
Fried plantains
Sushi (and when I get done nursing, I'll be making my way to a sushi buffet!!)
Anything carbolicious Italian

4 places I would like to visit:
England
Hawaii
Vietnam (just to eat pho)
Someplace awesome to snow ski! (I struggle with geography and really I'm a home-body.)

4 things I look forward to in the next year:
Teagan turning 1!
Presley turning 2 (and being potty trained!)
The arrival of my twin nieces!
Growing in the learning curve of photography

4 friends I am tagging:
Crystal Raines
Lisa Williams
Rachael Daugherty
Chloe

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Do you live in Rockwall now?

I'm asking b/c my Mother in law lives in Rockwall...Hubby grew up there, and I drive there 3 days a week to drop Gage off at the in-laws when I go to work!
:)

When/if we ever move out of the city...that's where we're heading...