Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Reece!

On her birthday, I was invited to come and take Reece's one year old pictures. This little angel couldn't have been more girly! She wasn't quite sure she liked the grass touching her feet! Singing 'Happy Birthday' to her made her light up and revel in the attention! And I loved all her frilly outfits, bows, and accessories! We couldn't have added any more pink to the picture!!


I haven't even gotten through all the pictures yet, but I couldn't help hurry and get some posted. They turned out so cute! Thanks Mom and both grandmothers who were there to help with pictures and celebrate Reece's birthday!









3 comments:

Carole said...

Taylor! Those are AWESOME! Everytime I look at your pictures, they get better and better! Love them:)

Lainey-Paney said...

You take such wonderful pictures!

...and the birthday gal looks like a doll! so cute!

Anonymous said...

Taylor,
You are doing a fantastic job. These pictures are wonderful and I enjoy reading the blog...espcially the girdle post. I was giggling so hard.

Steph