Sunday, December 20, 2009

I need your help!

First, let me start by saying thank you to everyone who has made this holiday season buzz around here!! As things slow back down, I'm amazed at this growing business! So thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Secondly, I need your help! For an upcoming project, I need a willing model (K through 6th) who plays and has his/her own violin, cello, or viola who would be willing to come in to the studio for a 30-45 minute session. Will give some free prints to sweeten the pot!

If you or someone you know would be interested in this, please share this info and email me at taylorpointer@gmail.com. Please and thank you!

Merry Christmas,
Taylor

********************
Edited to add: The position has been filled!! Thanks for your help, Mayson! Pics coming soon!

No comments: