Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MORE Holiday Card Templates!?!

We now have more lovely holiday card templates. Some are more traditional, some less traditional! I love them all and couldn't resist!

Also, my studio wall is getting painted and should be ready next week! I am beyond excited about it and can't wait to post pictures! It's needed something fresh in there for a while now!

Anywho, back to the templates! (I have been so A.D.D. lately! I think I was in the middle of an email when I started this post!) They are named for their colors this time! These all have matching gift tags too (not shown)! And my apologies for not sampling them complete with pictures. I wanted to get them posted ASAP for your viewing pleasure! Remember, if you buy 3 or more packs of Holiday Greeting Cards, you get a 50 pack of matching gift tags for FREE!


Brown and turquoise "Merry lil Christmas":








Red and gold trifold: (Select a single square for a 5x5 photo card or select two squares for a square greeting card with a front and back!)





Red and brown:




Turquoise and brown "blessings and joy":




Red and brown circles:





Green and white:




Red and Black:

No comments: