Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hallelujah

I finally have my Internet back up at my computer desk. I very long time ago, my USB wireless thing-a-ma-jig broke. I tried other options (because that was the second one that broke on me), all of which did not work. So that's the main reason for the lack of posts this summer. But enough with the excuses already!

So, I've made some minor changes on my website which I'm trying to upload now and it's not going all that well. Therefore, while I figure out all my website issues, I wanted to make an announcement that it might not work properly in the interim. I also want to add that while my sweet and simple website has served me well, it is in major need of updating. And that might be the understatement of the year!

So if there's any burning questions that you have while the site is down, please don't hesitate to email me at taylorpointer@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!!

No comments: