Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Holiday Card: Flourish (Sneak Peak)

It's that time of year again - Holiday Cards!!! (This year I'm starting early! I learned my lesson last year!)

This year each holiday template come with a matching gift tag for your gifts! Buy 3 packages of 25 greeting cards and receive a 50 pack of matching gift tags FREE! Or they can be purchased for only $12 dollars (with photo card or greeting card purchase). Please see my website for pricing on cards!

This is the first of 6 templates.

Flourish Front:




Flourish Back:


Gift tag, Front:

Gift tag, Back:



More luxurious holiday cards to choose from coming soon! Please stay tuned!
Please note: My last weekend to book a Holiday session is November 23rd! (If family is coming in town and you'd like to schedule something while they are visiting, please email me to check availability.) ALL holiday cards must be ordered before November 30th!

3 comments:

Steph Pesano said...

Taylor these are REALLY nice. Great job. I love the Macro effect of the parents in the background. You are getting some mad skills girl. Now you need to create your facebook page for Taylor Made, so that we can all be Fans.

Crystal Hays said...

I love this holiday card! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

haute shot photography said...

What a GORGEOUS family. Seriously. Especially that mother!